No. This is insecure and is strongly discouraged. If the link is intercepted by the wrong party, that individual will have full access to your Skyscanner Partner Portal account. The link should never be forwarded or used by anyone else for that reason.
Articles in this section
- Why have Skyscanner made this change to Partner Portal login?
- Why have I not received the login email?
- How long should I wait for the Skyscanner Partner Portal login email to arrive?
- My login email has arrived, why does it look odd?
- I clicked the link but it’s not working and is redirecting me to the Login page again. What do I do?
- How long is my Skyscanner Partner Portal password link valid for?
- How long is my login valid for?
- What do I do if I still can’t login?
- I preferred the previous password email login. Can I request to have that re-instated for me?
- I used to share one account with many of my colleagues, will this still work?