No. Your link should not be shared with anyone else. If your colleagues require access, they can login with their own email address and request access to your organisation’s pages from your Skyscanner Account manager.
Articles in this section
- How does passwordless login work?
- Why have Skyscanner made this change to Partner Portal login?
- Why have I not received the login email?
- How long should I wait for the Skyscanner Partner Portal login email to arrive?
- My login email has arrived, why does it look odd?
- I clicked the link but it’s not working and is redirecting me to the Login page again. What do I do?
- How long is my Skyscanner Partner Portal password link valid for?
- How long is my login valid for?
- What do I do if I still can’t login?
- I preferred the previous password email login. Can I request to have that re-instated for me?