You will need to keep track of the source of traffic in your tag manager, this is most easily done in a data layer variable. You can then use this as a trigger/condition for firing the tag. If the source of traffic does not persist between pages (eg. in the form of a url query parameter), you can write it to a cookie and use that in the trigger condition.
Articles in this section
- What do you need to do to install the SAT solution?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?
- Which tag managers are supported?