Our analytics dataset filters out for non-skyscanner traffic; however, we believe it to be ethical to ask that partners only send those conversions that originated from Skyscanner (hence the instructions that ask you setup a condition check around this).
Articles in this section
- What do you need to do to install the SAT solution?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?
- Which tag managers are supported?