The data processing enables us to tie unique events to a unique Skyscanner redirect, and to remove duplicate events. The data is processed for analytics, including the analytics provided in the Partner Portal, and where necessary consents are in place, Skyscanner may also record whether a booking has occurred in a relevant user profile for analytics and marketing purposes in accordance with our own privacy and cookie policies.
Articles in this section
- What do you need to do to install the SAT solution?
- How many days is your look back window for attribution purposes in your platform?
- Who is performing the processing of the (encrypted) PNR or booking reference number?
- For what purposes is that data processed?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?