We do have a look back window which is mostly limited by our cookie’s 30 day expiry. This 30 day expiry means that if a traveller redirects out of Skyscanner onto a partner’s site, we will attribute all conversions to that unique redirect for 30 days (and those will therefore be included in the conversion rate on the analytics page). Any conversions that happen after the 30 days will not be attributed/attributable to the redirect. This cookie expiration gets reset if the traveller happens to use Skyscanner and redirects to the partner’s site again etc.
Articles in this section
- Which tag managers are supported?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- For what purposes is that data processed?
- Who is performing the processing of the (encrypted) PNR or booking reference number?
- How many days is your look back window?