Skyscanner truncates and then hashes / one-way-encrypts the PNR as soon as we receive it. We do not store or log the original PNR / bookingReference anywhere through the SAT data pipeline - it gets hashed as soon as we receive it.
Articles in this section
- Which tag managers are supported?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- For what purposes is that data processed?
- Who is performing the processing of the (encrypted) PNR or booking reference number?
- How many days is your look back window?