The Hotels API provides deals depending on the device the user is using. For this reason, it is mandatory to send the correct x-user-agent in order to provide accurate offers.
Articles in this section
- How can I translate the IDs in the response to localised strings to display to the user?
- Why is the x-user-agent header mandatory?
- Why is Amenities an enhancer and a query parameter too?
- Do you provide a list of all hotels?
- Do you provide a list of all cities with their Skyscanner Ids?
- Can I get hotels near a lat/long?
- What is the correlation_id in the Hotels API response?
- Why do get the ErrorMessage "Missing x-user-agent header"?
- Are the meal plan and cancellation policy filters returned in any particular order?
- Are the amenities filter returned in any particular order?
Please sign in to leave a comment.