Some users experience difficulty using CHI as the IATA code for all Chicago airports. Please ensure you set the locationSchema parameter to Iata to use the full set of IATA codes. Alternatively, use CHI-iata as the origin or destination input.
Articles in this section
- Does the final poll response contain all results?
- Why do I sometimes get "Unknown" value in "JourneyMode" field response?
- Can I exclude certain airlines or travel agents from the results?
- Do you provide a CORS version of the Flights Live Pricing service?
- When would I need to set group pricing to false?
- What is the code for Chicago?
- Why do I need to request booking details after I have run a session?
- Can I change the search details within a single pricing session?
- Can I share the same pricing session between two users if they execute the same search?
- How do I know when to stop polling the pricing session?
Please sign in to leave a comment.