You will need to request booking details in cases of group pricing.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Flights API for making bookings directly?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Do you offer stop-overs or multi-city search through the Flights API?
- Can I use Skyscanner's Flights API without providing booking deeplinks in my solution?
- How does the rate limiting work? Are we restricted to 100 Create Sessions per minute or 100 Session Polls per minute?
- Can I search for one specific flight?
- Does Skyscanner return cached results in the Live Pricing service?
- I see a checkbox on the Skyscanner website which says "Add nearby airports". Is this available on the Flights API?
- Why do I not see an OTA in a different market?
- Why do I not see the same prices/itineraries on the Flights API as I see on Skyscanner?
Please sign in to leave a comment.