You will not see an Online Travel Agent (OTA) in the Flights API response if that OTA does not offer flights for the specific market. We have different OTA offerings in all our markets.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Flights API for making bookings directly?
- Can I cache and/or reuse the session?
- Do you offer stop-overs or multi-city search through the Flights API?
- Can I use Skyscanner's Flights API without providing booking deeplinks in my solution?
- How does the rate limiting work? Are we restricted to 100 Create Sessions per minute or 100 Session Polls per minute?
- Can I search for one specific flight?
- Does Skyscanner return cached results in the Live Pricing service?
- I see a checkbox on the Skyscanner website which says "Add nearby airports". Is this available on the Flights API?
- Why do I not see an OTA in a different market?
- Why do I not see the same prices/itineraries on the Flights API as I see on Skyscanner?
Please sign in to leave a comment.