The Skyscanner Analytics Tag (SAT)
The Skyscanner Analytics Tag (SAT) solution aims to be a scalable, easy to install and reliable downstream event tracking service. You can configure SAT using your tag manager. Whenever a user's booking is confirmed, SAT logs the conversion into our system together with the redirect id which enables us to bind your conversions with redirects from our site. This will enable us to provide you with granular end-to-end data via the Partner Portal, including benchmarks against your competition.
- What do you need to do to install the SAT solution?
- How many days is your look back window for attribution purposes in your platform?
- Who is performing the processing of the (encrypted) PNR or booking reference number?
- For what purposes is that data processed?
- Does the tag need to only fire for Skyscanner traffic?
- How do I fire the tag only for Skyscanner traffic?
- Where can I find documentation?
- How is this solution different from old tracking pixel, keyword tracking?
- Can I delete my old pixel now?
- Which tag managers are supported?