-sky is an internal Skyscanner schema. It will probably be easier for use since the codes returned by our Autosuggest service are in that schema. It also helps to avoid certain issues that can arise when using IATA.
Articles in this section
- What is available via the Travel API?
- How do I access the developer documenation for the Travel API?
- How do I get access to the Travel API?
- What is the acceptance criteria for the Travel API?
- Why did my Travel API application get rejected?
- How do I get an API key?
- How do I get started with my API integration?
- How much does it cost to use the Skyscanner Flights API?
- How to add GA tracking to the API?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
Please sign in to leave a comment.