Lap infants will be counted as infants. While seated infants will be equivalent to children in our query parameters. You can find more information about children and infants in Skyscanner's Help Centre.
Articles in this section
- What is available via the Travel API?
- How do I access the developer documenation for the Travel API?
- How do I get access to the Travel API?
- What is the acceptance criteria for the Travel API?
- Why did my Travel API application get rejected?
- How do I get an API key?
- How do I get started with my API integration?
- How much does it cost to use the Skyscanner Flights API?
- How to add GA tracking to the API?
- Why Skyscanner does not allow partners to cache, resell, repackage or redistribute data?
Please sign in to leave a comment.