This may be due to a number of reasons:
- The feed where we obtain your locations does not provide certain fields in API the response, which we require to parse quotes (SIPP code, price, currency, car name). Please review this before contacting us. If you have reviewed this and you are providing all mandatory information then it may be that we do not have the most up to date list of locations.
- We do not have this location stored for you. We may need to refresh locations. If your locations are provided within the API, we can do this automatically. If not, we will require a copy of your most up to date locations ensuring you include:
- IATA codes for airport locations
- a full mapping of internal ID's for each location
- Geographic coordinates for downtown locations (latitude/longitude)
- It may not be related to a specific location issue and could be due to general API failure. Please check the API response on your side before contacting us.