We request that you provide us with complete working example calls to your API to access ratesThe final price payable on Your website (inclusive of provisions, fees, taxes, etc.). You should also include the breakdown of the final rate into different items (base rate, taxes, fees, etc.) For multiple-day stays you shall provide the total price for all nights.
You will provide appropriate end points, IP addresses, passwords and user names in order to allow Skyscanner access to the API as well as sufficient documentation for Skyscanner to access and integrate with the real time API.
- You agree to allow API requests form Skyscanner IP ranges. These will be provided in a separate document and Skyscanner may add ranges from time to time, if this happens you will be notified
- You agree that you will respond to as many API requests as possible in under 10 seconds.
- Skyscanner may ignore any API responses which take longer and this may impact visibility,traffic and revenue for you.
- You will provide a real-time availability and pricing API which supports the requirements described below:
The searching availability and pricing request must support a way of identifying the collection of relevant hotels either as a list of hotel identifiers or a unique location identifier (i.e. city identifier), provided that all the hotels in the catalogue provided by you have a location identifier provided in the catalogue.
You should also support the following inputs for the searching availability and pricing request
- Check in date
- Check out date or number of night
- Number of guests (unless maximum occupancy output is provided in the response)
- Desired language
- Desired currency
- Number of rooms
- Number of adults and children specifying where possible the ages of the children
- An explicit distribution of guests in the different rooms
- Hotel identifier (as included in the catalogue)
- Minimum price for the specified inputs
- Maximum occupancy (Maximum occupancy of each room. If this is not part of the response, the response must only contain groups of rooms which are guaranteed to match the input)
- Where possible the response should also support the following output fields:
- Cancellation policy including if free cancellation is included in the price, deadlines,
- penalties and other conditions
- If breakfast, half board, full board or all inclusive is included in the price
- Deeplink or if it is not possible to make a “deeplink” using only the hotel Id and/or
- Location Id: any information needed to make a deeplink to redirect users to this price.
Please Note: The minimum price we receive in the response must match the price available to the user after redirect. If we detect pricing issues in our testing phase we will be unable to release the integration to our live environment. Please ensure your API offers accurate pricing. We also have a specific price policy that is dependent on point of sale market. Please review this policy and ensure you are compliant with this prior to the integration