Yes, the CorrelationID property may include a single ID or a concatenation (separated by '::') of individual API sessions correlationIDs. Those can be linked to individual records of the Travel Rankings feed, for example.
Articles in this section
- Can we receive historical data in v5 format?
- How can we add and remove fields to the reports?
- There is a small volume difference between Partner portal redirects and Travel Insights reports redirects (about 5-7%). Why is that?
- We found around 2% of destinations are missed in routes and destination country according to TI redirect data, could you please help confirm why this happened?
- What is the selfTransfer field?
- Could you give us more information about SearchLowestPriceRatio, ItineraryLowestPriceRatio?
- Could you clarify which one of the price columns (“PriceUserCurrency”, “PriceCustomCurrency”) matches with the “Currency” column?
- What happens to the ItineraryPosition ranking if somebody applies a filter to their search
- Are redirects on inline ads included in Redirect volumes?
- Why is TI data not a personal identifiable information (PII)?