In Partner Portal we filter out events without certain values (when device type is not available in particular - this would affect charts and other reporting). However, in TI reports we have no such filtering and include all events in redirects reports, even if they don’t have the device type (mobile/desktop/app). That’s why in TI redirects we see about 7% more redirect events.
Articles in this section
- Can we receive historical data in v5 format?
- How can we add and remove fields to the reports?
- There is a small volume difference between Partner portal redirects and Travel Insights reports redirects (about 5-7%). Why is that?
- We found around 2% of destinations are missed in routes and destination country according to TI redirect data, could you please help confirm why this happened?
- What is the selfTransfer field?
- Could you give us more information about SearchLowestPriceRatio, ItineraryLowestPriceRatio?
- Could you clarify which one of the price columns (“PriceUserCurrency”, “PriceCustomCurrency”) matches with the “Currency” column?
- What happens to the ItineraryPosition ranking if somebody applies a filter to their search
- Are redirects on inline ads included in Redirect volumes?
- Why is TI data not a personal identifiable information (PII)?