We do not support a booking form, instead we redirect Skyscanner users to the partners booking page, the user can proceed with the booking from there. In this case we require a redirect URL from the partner, as well as tracking codes in order to monitor and track users redirected from Skyscanner to our partners site
Articles in this section
- What can I do to get my rates on the Skyscanner Car Hire site as soon as possible?
- What's the next step after the pre-integration survey has been filled out?
- Car Hire API Implementation
- API - Technical Requirements
- How we work with locations
- Deeplinks and Landing Pages
- Tracking & Reporting
- Car and Rate Inclusions
- The Car Hire Conversion Pixel
- Commonly asked integration FAQs