Why should you install Landing Events?
Travelers use Skyscanner because they trust that they will see fast, accurate and comprehensive results when they search. The accuracy of those results is particularly important, with changes between the prices seen on Skyscanner and the prices seen when landing on a partner's website being one of the most common reasons users get in touch with our support teams. Low accuracy is also one of the biggest drivers for poor Partner Quality Scores.
What are Landing Events?
We have changed the way we measure Price Accuracy at Skyscanner. Our new Landing Events report the price seen when a Skyscanner traveler first reaches your site, this is then compared against the price on Skyscanner. They help us show you how accurate quotes on Skyscanner are, and allows us to display the most accurate and up-to-date prices.
What are the benefits of Landing Events?
- Targeted price accuracy management means Skyscanner can identify and remove inaccurate quotes surgically, which means your PQS scores will be less affected when things do go wrong
- Our tag-based solution removes the need for additional price checking, improving look-to-book ratios
- Real-time reporting of the accuracy of all your redirects from Skyscanner, including detailed downloadable reports
- Comparison against the average accuracy of other partners in the markets where you operate, broken down by Airline and OTA
- Meaningful accuracy reports on a route-by-route and carrier-by-carrier level
How to install SAT for Landing Events?
Please visit the Price Accuracy section of the Partner Portal for links containing all the necessary details on how to install SAT and provide event data to us.
**We are aware that partners who only redirect to a dayview are currently unable to install landing events. This is something that we highly suggest as it is a more user friendly booking experience. We are internally working on a fix for this however, we greatly appreciate partners who make the deeplinking to the booking page change. Please raise a ticket with our partner success managers if you have any questions or concerns and we can assist with this process.