The price we show on our site is the final price a user pays on a third party website, including all mandatory taxes and fees. This includes credit card/payment fees, but excludes extras like optional insurance or luggage fees. Credit Card/Payment fees must follow Skyscanner Payment Policy which varies per market.
Articles in this section
- Why are my offers are not present in results?
- What kind of filtering or selection process do you have in place?
- Why is the price different from the API response?
- How are itineraries organized?
- Self-Transfer Filtering
- Partner Quality Score
- Why isn't the carrier's logo shown in the itinerary?
- How do you display price for more than one passengers?
- What carrier do you display in search results?
- Are there any user searches not related to caching for which API request isn’t sent?