Traveller Sentiment Module
This module helps partner business understand how travellers feel about flying to selected markets and the impact of Covid-19 on travel with a focus on domestic vs international travel. Data shown is gathered through Skyscanner's Weekly Pulse Survey.
- Markets represent countries selected by travellers on Skyscanner when they carried out their searches.
- By default, All Markets are selected, taking into account user's subscription restriction. The total market count will appear in the drop-down.
- Markets are displayed by Region > Country.
- There are multiple ways to search, select, deselect markets:
- Search field to type region or country name
- Click on a Region accordion that expands drop-down of a country list that a user can select or deselect
- Upon Clear button click, all countries will be unchecked
- Upon Select All button click, all countries will be checked
- X or Cancel button click will close the Market drop-down and no changes will be applied.
- Upon Save button click, the changes will be saved but not applied. Refer to Filter Interaction section for more.
- Travel Type
- Shows a drop-down list of Travel Type such as Domestic and International.
- The interaction pattern is similar to the Markets filter.
The survey graphs generate insights on the following traveller's emotions and needs:
- Their Perception of global and domestic cover situation
- Their Level of perceived global and domestic risk, optimism and anxiety
- Their expectation of safety horizon for global and domestic travel